14 October 2009

#2 For Public Or Private?


Tuesday, October 13, 2009 || 10:59 PM
INDONESIA - BOGOR || at Home, Living Room
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
It was the second time that I wrote like The Diary of Jack The Ripper or Dr. H. H. Holmes. Gave the date and time, shown you the place and activities.
I feel tired and sleepy. Yes, I am sleepy although I slept all day long. I am sitting on the gray sofa. In front of me is the black TV with DVD and VCD Player in the bottom. Its is turning on, playing a relaxing video. I love this video and the music inside for sure. I feel more calm and chill. When you close your eyes, you can see all clearly.

In my first minute, flute is played. Then, smoothly I will hear a natural stream of water. As if I am lying on the grass near a small river. And wind comes to me very smooth. Birds follow the wind. Landed on some branches and was starting to wishtle. For me, the birds are acting as singers. On there, I may imagine that my soulmate, friends or family accompany me. Or there is only me, no one beside me, so I feel alone like meditation.
But, this is not the end.
I guess, you are thinking about sun shine. Warm and bright. I repeat, this is not the end.
In my imagination, sun is not shining well. So you will not feel warm, in that condition. It is cold. And a little bit dark. I am still lying on the grass. Let my body wet cause of rain. Sometimes, I hear a sound of thunder. Dogs is barking unclearly then fade away.
Do you like it? ;)





0 Hot Shots: