17 March 2013

How to Design an Eye-catching Nutrition Panel Pack


Did you have ever notice the nutritional facts label?
If you picked out a package of food in your kitchen, you will see all of them always input the nutritional facts label. The nutrition facts label is an easy tool for making quick, informed food choices that contribute to a healthy diet.  However, it's not understandable as it could be. And with all the various health-related claims plastered on the packaging, their maybe too much nutritional info --some of it makes me confuse.



Although it is very informational and useful, but I always feel dizzy every time I read. So, I guess, it's better to design it more simple, like the picture below. Take a look!


I hope you like this post! :D
Please follow me at:


P.S. I am using "Coco Meow Font" to write the word of "Milk" and "Vitcall". Grab it now!

0 Hot Shots: