10 January 2012

The Fish In The Hole Called GraphicRiver.

Once upon a time, in Doodle Land, a little purple cat walks to Electron Fish Lake. The cat was almost dead due to starvation. No one cat in the town helps her. She is still remembered the words of Mrs. Stumb in the balcony, "The puss, oh pitty puss... I can't let you stay here anymore. Since your parent passed away and my bakery bankrupted, I don't have any single piece of money left to feed you."
She walks, walks, walks, and walks. Keep walking without destination. Rumors about her and her family spread every where. She looks for a job and hopes one of her friends can give a place to stay, but the purple cat doesn't meet any requirement. One day, when she lay in The Forest, a big cat with waistcoat which full of money came and sat beside her. He said, "The puss, oh pitty puss... What did you do here? You look so bad." 
The little purple cat looks into his eyes. His eyes is bigger than nose. His nose is bigger than mouth. She scared but she don't have any more energy to run, to escape. "Who are you?" ask the little purple cat.
"By the grace of Gold and Silver, my name is Envato. I swear with all of my heart and my life, I won't hurt you. I came from Microstock Land to search some cats to become our new citizen," he answers.
"But why did your eyes is bigger than me and others cat?" ask the little purple cat. "By the grace of Gold and Silver, this eyes help me to see all clearly, especially to look at you. This mouth helps me to speak softly, especially with you. This nose helps me to found gold and silver, especially you," he answers, then smile at her. 
"And why did you have so much money in your pockets?" the little purple cat  keep asking. "The puss, oh pitty puss... Long time ago, I had have a hard life, I didn't have money, food, drink, and a place to stay. I was working to Mr. Jack-Jack in his motocycle factory from early morning until midnight, but he didn't pay me well. I felt hopeless. I was sad when I saw my workmate easily got promotion although he was cheating the company. In the darkness of life, I swear to quit and search a job fair."
"Then you quit from your job and found Microstock Land, don't you?" the little purple cat is trying to guess.
"Yes, pitty puss..." Envato continued his story, "Microstock Land is a big land which I ever see in my life. It is a country! Its has so many city such as iStockphoto, Shutterstock, Dreamstime, Depositphotos, and Fotolia. You may found another city on Microstock Land. It is not that easy to life and survive in Microstock Land but, I'll tell you a secret, pitty puss..."
"Why?"
"Why?" Envato repeated the little purple cat question.
"Yes, why?"
"Because Microstock Land has so many skillful citizen!" Envato's eyes are starting to be filled by tears, "but the only man with a patient and has many of original ideas that can stay alive. By the grace of Gold and Silver, I created a new city which different from the others. It names GraphicRiver."
"What is that? What is GraphicRiver?"
"If you really want to know more, please come to Microstock Land," Envato gives his hands to the little purple cat, and continued his words, "by the grace of Gold and Silver, I will tell you more about GraphicRiver, if you would like to register as a new citizen of Microstock Land. You may read this, if you need.
Envato gives the little purple cat an iPad which has a rotten apple logo, "here, I'll show you the page of GraphicRiver. Please click to read."

2 Hot Shots:

sayurs said...

"If you really want to know more, please come to ... " --> MLM trick
salam super :P

Mew da Vinci said...

Hehe..
Ah! bisa saja panjenengan ini...